Last updated on December04, 2020.
- Definitions and Interpretation
“Personal Information”is theinformation we gatherand use about individuals who visit website or use its services.This information may contain your IP address, E-mail, country, personal name, company name, login sessions and/or other data you wish to provide or is otherwise stored on your servers.
“Site”refers to the Saviour Infotech website, API’s, software, source codes used to provide services, designs, images, text, icons and all other intellectual property protected under copyright or any other proprietary right and located at the saviourinfotech.com domain.
- Accumulation of Personal Information
When you are visiting our site, you can browse and operate without providing Personal Information. However, we do collect individual Personal Information of user when userasks his/her queries through “Contact” Page. Some of the information is mandatory which users must provide and some information is optional.
When visiting our website, Saviour Infotech may collect the following information from you:
- IP address (Used for avoiding unauthorized access)
- Location (IP address is linked to a country, city or region. So, location will be captured)
- Full Name (This information is mandatory when you want to send query to us)
- Email (This information is mandatory when you want to send query to us)
- Subject (This information is optional when you want to send query to us)
- Message (This information is optional when you want to send query to us)
- How is your Personal Information used
We, at Saviour Infotech do not provide Personal Information collected to any third parties. We do not exchange or share your personal data in any way other than mentioned in the policy.
Personal Information collected by Saviour Infotech is used for:
- ContactingClientsand provide Support whenever needed
- Payment processing and transactions
- Sending Emails such as download links, newsletters, other documents
- Internal sales analytics
- Inspection or taking actions related to violations of our LicenseAgreement and/or Terms and Conditions
- Client Data like Design Documents, webpage content, other business/company related information is used for Designing Webpages
- Portfolio purposes (company clients, see below)
By getting Website Development, Consultation, etc. work done from Saviour Infotech, you grant permission to display your company name and/logo under “Our Latest Projects” tab under Homepage of our site. Company logos/names mentioned on our site are never announced or made public in any form or under any circumstances other than the above mentioned/portfolio purposes. Saviour Infotech explicitly warrants that no additional information about clients or their purposes will be made public or shared withthird parties.
Company names and logos remain the only property of their respective owners and Saviour Infotech claims no endorsement, affiliation with its clients/customers by displaying such information.
If you servea company and would like add or remove your company name/logo from client list, please Contact Us.
- Google Analytics
While browsing through websites,third parties may gather data about your computer and browsing session. For instance, such information may contain type of browser used, IP address, OS and time spent on the website.
Google Analytics is authorized by Saviour Infotechto collect such kind of data. Data collected is used to do survey, better understand our site visitors and overall performance of the siteto improve our services. This information does not contain any data such as personal name, address, payment details, etc.
- Cookies Usage
A cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. Its purpose is to remember information about you, similar to a preference file created by a software application.Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain which issued the cookie. The cookies may collect the date, time of your visit to site, your Account information and your navigational, purchase history.
Most of the browsers instinctively accept cookies, but if you wish to decline cookies then you can modify your browser settings.
- Personal Information Protection
Saviour infotech makes sure that we give our best to protect your Personal Information.
We follow below mentioned procedures to protect your personal information as much as possible.
- We use SSL i.e. “Secure Socket Layer technology” to encrypt sensitive information such as passwords, payment transactions, etc.
- Your Personal Information is saved on Saviour Infotech secure servers that only Saviour Infotech admins have access using an encrypted password and SSL secured backend system.
- We, at Saviour Infotech cannot view certain data such as passwords, credit card information, etc. Only you should have this information and we never ask you to provide such details directly.
Please be noted that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
While we use commercially available means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Data Preservation
We retain your information as long as we need to provide you with our services.
We will retain certain information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve open disputesor to enforce our License Agreement and/or Terms & Conditions. If such obligations no longer exist your information will be removed permanently from our databases.
If you wish to delete any of your Personal Information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to our Policy
We, at Saviour Infotechreservethe right to change the terms of this policy at any time. Please check “Last Updated” date at the top of this page.
We suggest our users to review this page on a regular basis to make sure that you remain up to date with our policies.